- UBS is embarking on a strategy to establish, and in some cases re-establish, presence in multiple global emerging markets spanning Latin America, MENA, and APAC.
- UBS is enhancing their global wealth management operations with client-centric collaboration, operational visibility and adaptive process improvement.
Implementation & Innovation
- Solution focused on automating the phases of client case management including prospecting, onboarding and advisory (building an asset portfolio).
- Launched a single, modular, client-centric front office platform for wealth management that can be deployed and integrated rapidly with any existing application infrastructure
- Client interaction through new user interface supports ad-hoc annotations, collaborative decision making on case state to progress a workflow, attachment of documents etc
- Compliance suitability, restriction checks, product matching, and other topics including approvals are considerably accelerated, more accurate, and auditable
- Reduced capital investment in new deployments
- Automatic auditing of all actions performed by users provided full accountability and decision tracing.
- Goal-driven governance provides measures and optimization control points
- Living System's Process Suite (LSPS) from Whitestein Technologies.
- 'PM1' portfolio management suite built with LSPS by Expersoft Systems.