- Axle Group Holdings, parent company of National Tyres and Autocare (220 high street branches and web), National Fleet, Tyre Shopper and Viking International.
- Growth needs of business promoted renewed strategy for investment in IT
- Existing technology at end-of-life.
- Desire to consolidate and standardise processes supporting eCommerce, refreshing with cloud-based technology.
Implementation & Innovation
- Build of 4 eCommerce sites integrated to case management within 12 months
- Consolidating multiple back office systems into a single case management platform
- Case templates provide high degrees of business-led change, and provide Axle with a platform to rollout new processes
- Configuration of the same case management platform for a claims management company
- Cloud approach saves US$100k pa in staff and infrastructure
- Improved process efficiency with straight-through processing
- Reduced cost of change based on end-user configured case templates
- Improved insight into order exceptions giving management clear guidance on staff training
- Smart case buckets allow managers to respond quickly to changing work patterns and to organise staff into appropriate teams
- Permissions allows managers to control the information individual users can access, and what processing they can carry out
- Case worker experience improved, less training required
- Managers can easily configure tasks lists which can both automate process while providing support for the case worker.
- Real time case status indicators allow managers to react quickly to case exceptions
- EmergeAdapt is the Systems Integrator
- CaseBlocks - SaaS Case Management platform for front and back-office